Jeff McMenamy, owner of Teton Therapy, recently appeared on the Profit By Design Podcast. You can listen to his interview here. Some key quotes from the podcast are:
- “It’s very important for me to recognize when I feel content and I don’t want to take on more, because that’s usually the opposite of what my management team wants to do.”
- “All of my fears were just that: fears. It was really evident to me that it was my fears that held me back, but it was all the courage that I could muster that has always paid off.”
- “There’s so many of the principles and training that Dr. Sabrina gave me that I still use, like the Coach Approach. I could probably teach it myself because I pass on its importance to so many of my managers.”
- “Whenever I can find holes, problems, or disorganization in my business, I always see that as a good thing. That means that there’s more that can be done, there’s more correction that can be done. That’s hope, and something you can go on.”
- “I have never regretted taking those big leaps. Quiet your fears, quiet your gremlins.”
Jeff is always looking for ways to improve Teton Therapy to provide the best experience for our patients!